FREE Interactive Math Notebook pages for 5th grade Math! These are great printable note-taking pages for the Common Core NBT standards: Decimal Place Value 5.NBT.A.1. Interactive notebooks are great companions to your current curriculum and programs.
Why download this resource?
This is the only common core aligned interactive math resource that not only helps your students understand the standards through models and other visuals, but helps you as the teacher understand how to teach each standard through detailed teacher directions.
This set also includes a note booking rubric and instructions for using Interactive Math Notebooks in your classroom.
- Grading Rubric
- Teaching Tips for each standard
- Answers/Examples for every lesson
- Common Core Aligned Student Pages (see below)
- 5.NBT.A.1 Decimal Place Value
GET ALL THE HIGH-INTEREST 5TH GRADE MATH ACTIVITIES AND SAVE OVER 50%!
I’ve bundled my top 5th grade math projects in a money-saving bundle! For a limited time, get 5th grade interactive math notes for every single CCSS + ten project-based learning activities that incorporate the CCSS discounted by over 50% by clicking here.
No Prep Interactive Notebook Pages
I use interactive notebooks in my classroom on a daily basis. I’ve created my own interactive notebook pages that are aligned to the Common Core Standards, and packaged them teacher examples for easy lessons. My goal is to provide you with a great, no prep, interactive notebook experience.
- 5.OA.A.1 Order of Operations
- 5.OA.A.2 Simple Expressions
- 5.OA.B.3 Numerical Patterns
- 5.NBT.A.1 Place Value
- 5.NBT.A.2 Number Patterns
- 5.NBT.A.3.A Read and write decimals & expanded form
- 5.NBT.A.3.B Compare two decimals to thousandths
- 5.NBT.A.4 Rounding Decimals
- 5.NBT.B.5 Multiply multi-digit whole numbers
- 5.NBT.B.6 Long division
- 5.NBT.B.7 Add, subtract, multiply, and divide decimals to hundredths
- 5.NF.A.1 Adding and Subtracting Unlike Fractions
- 5.NF.A.2 Adding and Subtracting Fractions Word Problems
- 5.NF.B.3 Unit Fractions and Number Lines
- 5.NF.B.4-5 Multiplying Fractions
- 5.NF.B.6 Multiplying Fractions Word Problems
- 5.NF.B.7 Dividing Fractions
- 5.G.1 Coordinate Planes
- 5.G.2 Representing Problems Using Coordinate Planes
- 5.G.3 Attributes of Two-Dimensional Shapes
- 5.G.4 Classifying Two-Dimensional Shapes
- 5.MD.1 Customary Measurement: Liquids
- 5.MD.1 Customary Measurement: Length
- 5.MD.1 Customary Measurement: Weight
- 5.MD.1 The Metric System
- 5.MD.2 Displaying Data in Line Plots
- 5.MD.3 Unit Cubes
- 5.MD.3b What is Volume?
- 5.MD.4 Counting Volume
- 5.MD.5a Calculating Volume
- 5.MD.5b Formulas for Volume
- 5.MD.5c Additive Volume
Looking for more interactive notebooks? My Interactive Reading Notebooks include all the foldables and mini-lessons with mentor text suggestions. You’ll never buy blank templates again!
These are available for informational and literature standards for grades 4, 5, and 6 here