This year-long resource can be used to teach ALL of your 6th grade grammar standards! It covers all the grade-level language standards, plus it includes several units for review and practice of prior grade-level concepts. Along with student pages and assessments, each unit also includes an instructional slideshow that can be used to teach the concept.
All the resources for each unit are available in print and digital!
- Teacher pacing guide and answer key
- Student practice pages that are interactive and help students apply the skills learned
- A 5-question formative assessment
- Teacher guide and answer key with helpful tutorials for using this digital resource
- Google Slides instructional slideshow to teach the grammar skill
- Digital student slides with moveable pieces and places for students to type
- Self-grading 5-question formative assessment
Each Grammar Unit Includes:
- Interactive notes to model the skill
- Discussion for deeper understanding
- Error correction practice
- 5-question formative assessment
All files for this resource, including the printables and digital files, are delivered in a PDF with links to each resource.
Click here to watch a video preview of one our digital grammar units.
Grammar practice only needs to take about 10 minutes a day! Learn more about using digital grammar activities on this post on my blog.
- Subject-Verb Agreement
- Fragments & Run-Ons
- Capitalization Rules
- Basic Punctuation
- Parts of Speech
- Comma Usage
- Dialogue Punctuation
- Quoting Speech
- Titles of Works
- Quoting Text
- Compound Sentences
- Complex Sentences
- Varying Sentences
- Reference Skills
- Context Clues
- Roots Words
- Figurative Language
- Word Relationships
- Varieties of English
- Intensive Pronouns
- Pronoun Agreement
- Pronoun Case
- Pronoun Clarity
- Nonrestrictive Elements